Pages

Tuesday

Argh?! A Tiger in Hampshire?

Terrifying! Or about as terrifying as a toy can be, anyway (well, almost). I haven't got much to say about this really, other than it was pretty hilarious and as such I feel it should be recorded for all prosperity, as a gift to generations before the melted polar ice caps juices fold over our heads.... I digress - digress quite horribly - I should be proud that my adopted county springs to the defence of its citizens so readily, sending a helicopter and tranquilliser darts after a stuffed animal.

It kind of makes me depressed in light of other instances when the police took their sweet time and it had repercussions but surely this is the start of a new era of lightning fast, over zealous responses?

In any case I guess it's not completely ridiculous, peacocks escape all the time and aren't seen until they turn up in people's gardens, but somehow I think a tiger is a bit more attention grabbing.

1 comment:

  1. celebs without make up : I've seen other pictures of celebs without make up, when they weren't sick, eating, drunk, just waking up, or just having a bad day

    More than 25 years of surgical experience : We assure you safety and world class results in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery

    Sexy Smokey Eye : Elegant Easy Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial....

    Tips for Beautiful Skin : Get the right beauty tips for your skin from the Experts. Apply Now!

    Indian Bridal Makeup Tips : Get all the Latest bridal Makeup Tips from beauty experts visit site

    ReplyDelete